- Good for that mid-afternoon jolt when you just can't seem to peel your head up off the desk.
- Fragrance notes: nutty, sweet coffee. Smells like that first energizing whiff as you walk into your favorite coffee shop
- Sometimes you just have to get out of the city and build a raging fire. This will take you there in the meantime.
- Fragrance notes: It smells just like camping.
- The best of both worlds. The rugged outdoors washed up and brought inside.
- Fragrance notes: earthy top, vanilla and a strong woody base. A real mellow woodsy scent to bring indoors.
- Pair this with a nice glass of Lambrusco, a Prosciutto or a fragrant Gorgonzola or Fontina
- Fragrance notes: earthy, clean, warm, mildly sweet.
- Take a hike into an Adirondack High Peaks pine forest.
- Fragrance notes: Top Notes: Citrus, Earthy Base Notes, Middle Notes: Balsam
- Lavender is known for its soothing qualities so draw a hot bath, light up a Lavender and relax.
- Fragrance notes: lavender, mild citrus. Infused with natural lavender essential oil. A bright take on the classic lavender scent we all know and love.
- We created this scent after weeks and weeks of eating a popular Brooklyn donuts shop’s creation at the Brooklyn Flea.
- Fragrance notes: citrus top: lemon, grapefruit, lime. Sweet floral middle: geranium rose, lemongrass. Base mild and sweet. Infused with lemon essential oil.
- Take a nap in a grassy summer meadow. This fragrance is based on the Vetiver essential oil, a tropical grass with earthy and dank notes.
- Fragrance notes: Bergamot and Lemon top notes, Cedarwood middle notes, and a Musk and Amber base
- Your significant other will appreciate the gesture, and it’ll last longer than that cheap bouquet from the corner bodega.
- Fragrance notes: a well balanced, rosy floral.
- Chill in the shack and get cozy AF with this slightly sweet, woody fragrance. A Good Candle staff favorite
- Fragrance notes: Musky base, Earthy Middle, and Woody Top Notes
- We love heading out to the mountains to get some fresh air and take a walk through the pines.
- Fragrance note: Evergreen, Balsam
- Evoking dark libraries stocked full with leather-bound volumes and aged liquors.
- Fragrance Note: top: leather, tobacco, amber and musk. Spicy middle notes on a base of cedar and teakwood.
- It will be late June each time you light up our tomato vine candle. Those delicious tomato plants we wait for all year long will be yours at the ready.
- Fragrance notes: citrus, green herb, fresh, true green tomato vine accord.
- Experience the freshness of an old fashioned country line dry with an herbal, citrus clean.
- Fragrance notes: citrus top, floral middle and a gorgeous woody amber base note. Smells like freshly line-dried laundry in the Summertime.
- It's like taking a shot and a beer at The Levee in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Fragrance note: top: Whiskey, middle: oak, base: sandalwood
- Americano 4
- Apr 14, 2018 Happy Birthday Edition
- Campfire 6
- Cedar 4
- Jul 11, 2018 Suns Out, Buns Out Edition
- Fig 5
- Fir 4
- Apr 18, 2018 I Heart Mom Edition
- Lavender 4
- Lemon Poppy 4
- Meadow 4
- May 15, 2018 Orange Blossom Freshie
- Rose 4
- Sandalwood 4
- Spruce 4
- Tobacco 4
- Tomato Vine 4
- Washboard 4
- Whiskey 4